viernes, 29 de noviembre de 2013

about youtube


Well hello everyone!! Today I’m going to talk about what i think about youtube: I like youtube because it gives me access to a lot of interesting things, in this category I usually look for music videos, movies, funny videos, car accident videos, tutorials, and anime. I visit youtube almost every day, mainly to watch music videos from my favorites artists. I often click the button “I like it” and leave a comment in some videos to give my opinion.

when I was at school I had an account on youtube and upload funny videos of my classmates. Then I want to find those videos but I could not. certainly was so deplorable that removed jajaja.  I had videos of my friends singing, doing ridiculous, laughing, etc. Today these would be surely a nice memory videos. But I can not find!!

Well, today I have other account but is for have an account in google. And with this sometime I comment or make click on “I like it”.

Well, this is my situasion with this page youtube, I hope someday make interesting videos and that the people comment it. Make some like little movies or music videos, you know, make some experimental jaja

I hope you have some opinion more interesting about the videos on youtube, today I don’t have creative. I can not even think of one favorite that has to recommend, boring =( so sorry. See you! Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario