viernes, 11 de octubre de 2013

Anime!!

Hello everyone!



Today I’m going to talk about my favorite topic until now, anime. Since little girl I saw anime. I like too much and I see anime when I can. You can find a lot kind of anime, romantic, comedy, drama, science fiction, adventure, sport, inclusive erotic, so the anime is for all kind of public.

The first anime that I think I saw, it was Sailor Moon, a classic anime!



I saw and I liked Ranma 1/2, Dragon Ball, Digimon, Conan, Hunter X. This one, Hunter X is I liked more. The story is about a young boy named Gon, who search his father and for this he want to be a hunter, like his father. It’s an adventure story with many mysteries.



Now I see anime but with more mysteries, I think like that, but sometime I see comedy. About the mystery I see Ergo Proxy and Elfen Lied for example and about comedy I see School Rumble, all for internet.





I like anime because I think is more versatile and in internet there many kind, I mean about history but about the drawing too.
Well I hope you like this topic
See you!


3 comentarios:

  1. I saw to Elfen Lied......is a excelent anime ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think every little girl saw Sailor Moon, that was the best anime!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Ergo Proxy is wonderful, I love its quality of images and the story is very reflexive...kisses

    ResponderEliminar