viernes, 4 de octubre de 2013

A Country I'd like to visit



Hello everyone!
Well, today I’m going to talk about a country I would like to visit but I haven’t had the possibilities because is very far away. This country is Holland. Since I was little girl I have felt attracted to this country because I knew that it’s ecology and the people is very respectful, liberal and relax. I was impressed to know that almost there not car, everyone ride bikes!
The predominant language spoken in Holland is Dutch and it’s a small country. Really Holland it’s not the name of country, but now is like normal, the real name of country is Netherlands. Holland is just a region.
Other thing that I know is Holland is famous for some particular aspects, especially tulips, windmills, clogs, cheese, picturesque facades and their thousands of channels.
The first thing that I would do is ride bike and go sightseeing everywhere or go on a boat through the channels. Obviously I’d go to museum and all old building like castle but I don’t think live in Holland because it’s very far away and I’d miss my family and friends so much. Maybe study but I don’t know Dutch…. Maybe just like tourist XD

bye bye!!


3 comentarios:

  1. I think Holland is a beautiful place…..I wish you can go someday ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow Holland, that sounds great, I'd like to know this beautiful country also.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Holland must be very fun, I want to travel there too...freedom!!! kisses!!!

    ResponderEliminar