martes, 23 de abril de 2013

A career-related website!


Hello!

Yeah, I know many people will laugh; this baldy has helped us once.
He is Darin McNabb and with his “Fonda Filosofica” in youtube, he teaches philosophy; esthetic and political philosophy.


Darin McNabb is a teacher of philosophy in Universidad de Veracruzana from Mexico, and with the idea of making his class more interactive, he began to make videos explaining different writers since Platon to Foucault.



In my first semester he was a big help with the text by Kant, in his video he explain the beauty and sublime. He helped me with Hegel, too. I see his videos about others topics and like he explain is really interactive and easy understand it.


I met him in youtube, I subscribed in his channel, but now he has one website.
He is a good person and concerned with all people and he answer all the question about philosophy.





His videos has been seen from more than 70 countries!


Here, the links: 

I hope you liked it!
                       

10 comentarios:

  1. HE IS THE BESTTTTT, I LOVE HIM, I'M HIS GROUPIEEEE.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ajajajaja. You're totally right he is the best of the best. This is freaking funny. The best post ever!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. OMG!!!! he help me in the worst moments. THE BEST :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I know, I know, thank you, thank you (reverence) jaja

    ResponderEliminar
  5. He Rocks!!!! long live the man in glasses <3

    ResponderEliminar
  6. He is awesome. I remember when I knew him in a desperate day before a test. Thank to bald man that day was cool .. Good post rabbit. I see you. Kisses.


    ResponderEliminar
  7. A very good web site, Natalia, thanks!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. He explains so easy all that seems it difficult. Good Post, I see you!

    ResponderEliminar