viernes, 5 de abril de 2013

My Autobiography


Hello everyone! today I talk about me, my life and my interests.
I was born on november 18 of 1989. I was born in Santiago of Chile. 
At present I live with my mom, my sister with her husband and children, Nicolas and Josefa. They are very stressful but I love them.
I studied graphic design after the school but then I change idea and now I'm study History of Art at Universidad de Chile, and I love it.
In summers I like to work. I have worked as a salesperson, cook and cashier.
Respect my interests, I like reading and writing, watching comedy series, movies and art and design programs. I also like to go swimming at the university pool but I can not always go.
That is me! bye bye!


11 comentarios:

  1. you don´t put nothing about Harry Potter.....How it's that posible??? :D

    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I swear I was going to talk about Harry Potter but like a possible topic jeje

      Eliminar
  2. sorry...is possible no posible XD

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Rabbit! you are a good fan, Harry Potter in a biography of 120 words is impossible, maybe 500 words just to that topic, that could be sufficient...

    Amazing songs! I like them. Everytime I listen Björk is inevitable to remember I know to her best fan xd...kisses.


    ResponderEliminar
  4. You groomed your blog! It looks awesome . I'm pretty exciting to read your next post!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. naty, its so boring work in summer, realy you like it?.. dont like it at all.. i prefer go somewere.. far to the responsabilities.. but, its your life jaja and the money is good jajaja

    cheers!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. work in December and late February, everything else, I go out and have fun ... and yes, I like money!! xd

      Eliminar
  6. I work in summer too, but only one or two month, for spend my money later jajaja :)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. To work a month is good but two...nooo,the money is the only justification xd

    ResponderEliminar