lunes, 15 de abril de 2013

what is my favorite Singer?

It’s so obviously: Bjork.

     

                     She is a Singer and composer from Islandia. Her music is so difficult define because is very experimental and she mix a lot kind music for example classic music, electronic, jazz, pop, etc. Besides she use many instruments and voices; sound of nature, machine; knock, shout, etc. that is the reason her music is so different from a CD to another, some beautiful and emotive, and others with more action; some experimental and technologic, and other revolutionary. That is Bjork, for this reason I like her music; I hate the band or singer that all the music is the same.
                      I can not tell you what is my favorite song, it's difficult for me!!!! But, here I present a video, it’s funny and the song is special: There isn´t instrument, ONLY VOICES! Enjoy it!


9 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good choice, is an excellent video!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. She has so many fans in chile, when will she arrive here?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Yes Rabbit, this post was obvious xd. For a second I thought your post could be about Pj Harvey, but Björk is the number one in your heart, she won. I love that song, it is pure sensation. Kisses.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I really love her but still think what I said in the previous post : )

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I like her video "all is full of love" C:

    ResponderEliminar
  7. It is obvious that your favorite singer is Bjork, I know your tastes in music (:

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Your picture profile is moving and I see you double or I am very tired xd It is cool... The video is cool. see you ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I still remember when you sang "leaving on a jet plane" on english class jajaja it was so fun xD
    Bjork is so talented, her concert in lollapalooza 2012 was amazing!!

    ResponderEliminar