jueves, 20 de junio de 2013

A photograph of my mother

Hello everyone!

Well, today I’m going to talk about a photograph (this topic I really like it).
In The photograph that I chose, you can see to my mother and I took it.




    I like this photo for two reasons. The first reason is because represents a stage in my live where I liked to be taking photographs everywhere. My camera was like a friend (but I had human friends, too OK?) and I feel so good like a photographer, really I thought that I could to make special and pretty things with a camera. Well… but those days are in the past (I cry) and I don’t know why  =(. All the same, it’s a nice memory.

    But there a second reason, because the picture is about my mother!  And I think that I managed to capture her personality: She is a little innocent sometimes, vulnerable, harmless. But she does not show her face, this mean for me that there decision.
On the other hand, it is unnecessary to say that it is photography very melancholic, I believe this represents us, to both, and for this I like so much.
And why not say it, she looks so small!  Like me!  It’s me!  it’s other interpretation?  In the picture, I see to myself? Physically and (obviously) psychologically? …Possibly maybe.
Well, I hope you liked my picture, it is truly important for me, for the two reasons… I hope write more often and comment and tell me your opinion about the photograph

Bye!!

4 comentarios:

  1. the clarification on that human friends was good , by the way is a cute picture and I liked the story about it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Naty your photography is very beautiful and has a very deep interpretation, I like it! (:

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thats a really nice photo, talking seriously. Really loves the expression that is latent in your mom. Jajaja, cheers naty! for the moments like this! c:

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Oh! It's a very beautiful photo! Natalia you must to study photography! You are very talented... and you has right... your mother looks like a child!!! I congratulate you! ;)

    ResponderEliminar