viernes, 5 de julio de 2013

A great artist

   Hello, well today I’m going to talk about an artist, yeah!   Art.   THE TOPIC!
  
   But it is problem for me because I can’t have one favorite artist… for me all artists are important because they building the history, each one.
  
 Then I’m going to talk about an artist that I consider important because of change the manner to see the art. He was very relevant: he changed the art’s topics (along with other artists of the time as Millet and Daumier). I talk about Courbet.

   But for understand his importance, first remember the context. We remember that before art’s topics were about religion, mythology or historical events. Courbet saw the importance in the people, poor people, and their humility, work and their faith.

   In the time, the ordinary people is not sufficiently important for be in a painting, but Courbet changed that. For example, great topic then great painting. Courbet did big painting for the humility people, really big. That was really revolutionary and was the first step for change the art.

   Each artist is important or relevant for change something. Give one step like this, is always risky, not always understood. My favorite artists are, then, not understood because are visionary at the same time, like: David, Caravaggio, Goya, Cézanne, Gauguin, Van Gogh, Mondrian, Malevich, Duchamp, Magritte, Kahlo!, Pollock… seriously, I like many artists and I cannot downplay any!  Do not you think so?

Well, I hope you understand me. I like an artist because he changes something and when they become visionaries like Courbet. 


2 comentarios:

  1. how you doing? (joey style)
    he is a great artist, I like many of his paintings

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Naty I'm completely agree with you, Courbet is such a great painter. He start to paint the society and the real people, for this rason he is the creator of the Realistic movement in art. Kisses (:

    ResponderEliminar