viernes, 26 de julio de 2013

Blogging Experience

Hello everyone!
Well, this post is the last and I have to talk about my experience writing in this blog.
I liked to write in my blog because I feel that I helped, but say, for example, “I enjoy” is too much, you understand me? Because it was an obligation and sometime the obligation not always are funny.
Write in English was a new experience and a lot much if you think that is public.
I think about the advantages are obvious: think, write, opine, explain, argue, etc. in English helps to learn the language.
 On the other hand, the disadvantages… maybe in the beginning, it is not always easy manipulating a blog.
I consider that write about different topic was interesting because I like various. For example talk about art, music, movies. That is good for learn, talk about what we like.
What are my suggestions? All topics was about give an opinion, maybe if we can to talk “what we did last summer” or “what we want to be in the future”, help us exercise the grammatical tenses.
Well, I hope you liked my blog, I say goodbye and I hope to see you in the next semester, dear mates.

Bye!!

1 comentario: