viernes, 15 de noviembre de 2013

green person


Hello everyone

Today I’m going to talk about “how green I am”.

I am a person who likes to defend nature. When I was a child and up until today, I could not bear the person who ripped out the plants. And of course I protect all the animals, including the insects, like ants, spiders, moths, etc. I think I am the defender of everything jaja.

With respect to green things, I think I am a green person. I reuse paper, containers; I definitely do not throw anything that may have another use. I care for the water, lights (energy), etc.

I think it is very necessary to recycle, especially glass because the impact to nature is big.

I don’t participate in an organization but I think that you, with little things, can to make big changes: for example, you can decrease the time that you take to bathe, not letting things pinned you do not use, not leave connected the charger phone all day (like some people, grrrrr), OR do not having the laptop connected when it is fully charged!! I hate that!

Well, maybe don’t have directly relation with be a green person, but I like to think about the animal, for this reason I don’t eat meet, I don’t eat animals!! And I must confess it’s not easy but it’s an important sacrifice and this make me happy =D

This is my post

Byeeee!!

1 comentario:

  1. You are a real greenmind...You defend even the grass XD you hate when people as me pull up it. I remember... If you could no step on the grass, better. That is good ;) Kisses

    ResponderEliminar